Saturday, March 16, 2013

Merlin Valiant Part III

Before you watch:
Have you ever witnessed something bad happening and you needed to tell someone?
What was it about?
Did they believe you? why?
How did you get proof?

Watch the video HERE

Discussion questions:
  1. Why wouldn’t Uther listen to Merlin and Gaius?
  2. When the Kings says to knight Valiant ‘you should stay in Camelot’ How does Arthur react?
  3. Why does Merlin kill the snake?
  4. Why does Merlin take the snakes head?
  5. Does Arthur believe Merlin at first when he is told the truth about knight Valiant? Why?
  6. How does Arthur ensure that Merlin is telling the truth?
  7. Why did Gaius leave the man alone?
  8. What happened to the witness?
  9. How does the King respond to Arthur's accusations?
  10. Why doesn’t Knight Valiant want to punish Merlin?
  11. How does Arthur feel after confronting his father with the truth about Knight Valiant?
  12. What happens to Merlin?
  13. Is the dragon helpful to Merlin? Why?
  14. Why does Merlin want the statue?
  15. What was the Kings ward’s bad dream about?

Who said that and what are they talking about?
  1. ‘but we don’t have any proof’
  2. ‘but how do we get the antidote?’
  3. ‘What you did was very brave.’
  4. ‘I believe you.’
  5. ‘Your servant!’
  6. ‘I will graciously accept his withdrawal’
  7. Do you have a wheel barrel?

Fill in the missing words:

  1. but we don’t have any ______
  2. I’d be ________ my lord
  3. I don’t like the guy, but that doesn’t mean he’s _______
  4. It’s venom made him ________ ill.
  5. You made these  __________  __________ against a knight on the word of your servant?
  6. My lord, am I really to be judged on some _________ from a boy.
  7. My father and the entire royal court think I’m a ________! You _________ me!
  8. We can still _________ valiant
  9. Your ________ me?

Missing words:
  1. proof
  2. sacking
  3. hearsay
  4. honoured
  5. coward
  6. grievously
  7. accusations
  8. humiliated
  9. outrageous
  10. cheating
  11. expose

Put the mixed up sentences in the correct order:

  1. you are? Where
  2. want him on punished my account I wouldn’t
  3. is witness? Where this
  4. ?valiant Have magic you using seen
  5. wrong got You’ve person the
  6. one’s If were easy it so to destiny only escape.
  7. just Oh, great. I what another riddle. needed,
  8. that mean What supposed is to?

Learn the words here and prepare for the test

No comments:

Post a Comment